Friday, February 16, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane

Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!


What do you do when your photos for the week are just a little ... boring? I mean, they're fine. Just nothing special.


I grabbed my scissors and one of the stunning florals in the February Pocket Life kit and started cutting. And I liked the result! I added three fussy-cut floral pieces around my page to tie together all my photos and create something with a bit more wow!


By adding a few pops of yellow around the page with die cuts and puffy stickers and a label, I was able to create a second visual triangle as well. Both of these techniques pulled my whole page together!

Here is how I tied all my boring photos together for this week's layout... 

So my challenge for you this week is: Try a bit of fussy cutting and add three of something around your page to tie the whole spread together!

No comments:

Post a Comment