Friday, December 15, 2017

Project Life Challenge with Adele

What's up scrappy peeeeeps?!?

Hope you're all having a lovely start to your crafty weekend - I'm counting down the days until Christmas! Looking forward to having some much needed relaxing crafting time over the holiday break.




Today I am up with a PL challenge and I have chosen three points today to making your creative minds tick! See if you can include all three in your next Project Life layout!

1. Include at least three smaller (than 3x4") photos.
2. Create a filler card using a tag and stamps.
3. Include multiple labels on your page.



Hope you enjoy my take on the challenge! Make sure to watch my full process video below (with a guest voice over-er too) and share your PL challenge with me on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment