Friday, August 11, 2017

PL Challenge with Célina

Hello Girls,

I hope you have a great summer and that you cand find time for yourself and enjoy your loved ones.

I have just returned from a week on vacation in my family with lots of photos and scrap inspiration :

perfect for Pocket Life !!!

I propose to you today a new challenge with the amazing August kit PL :

Love these exclusive chipboards !!!


And these die-cuts :) 



... with pieces of cork !


The challenge is :
- to use a PL page with a big card 
- document your daily life with the journaling









For my big card, I used a Citrus PL card for the august kit, and a wood from an old kit.










And to match the colors of cards on the other side of my page I cut a piece of paper the size of the card in the paper pad of the month. And I added the beautiful circle cork.








And another page where I wanted to focus on the journaling, Citrus Cards are perfect to it :
















Have a creative August :)




 See you ! 
Célina


No comments:

Post a Comment