Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Project Life with Adele (aka Inkie Quill)

Hello lovelies!

I had fun cracking open my July Pocket Life Kit this month while I scrapped the day lil Archie was born. It was a busy, busy day filled with lots of snapchat screenshots and photos which matched perfectly with the exclusive ephemera included in this month's kit.



I also used the puffy stickers and enamel dots from the darling Embellishment Kit for July too. I was so excited to find a redheaded puffy sticker girl!!


The acrylic piece this month was so so cute and worked perfectly with the excitement that was still to come on the following layouts...


I had a great time documenting this week and desperately need to print more photos to use the rest of this gorgeous kit!!



I hope you enjoy my process video!
Del :)


No comments:

Post a Comment