Friday, June 9, 2017

Pocket Life Sketch Friday with Inkie Quill (Adele Toomey)

What's up scrappy peeps?!

Today I am trying a Pocket Life Sketch Friday for the first time! I used the June Pocket Life Kit to create a double page spread in my 9x12 Project Life album.

I have created two versions of the sketch for you all, as I know that the 12x12" Project Life size is far more popular, hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of this post to watch the full process video :)


...annnnd here is the 12x12" modified sketch!


I had a really fun time playing with the filler cards this week using the exclusive Citrus Twist ephemera pieces included this month. I loved the colours included in the kit and they suited the tones of my photos perfectly. 




I added a little bit of simple white tissue paper to add to the texture of the ephemera and craft foam to add dimension and make the embellishments stand out. 


I am really enjoying the 9x12" format and highly recommend testing it out by including an insert in your traditional 12x12" size. It's fun to play with different inserts!





 Hope you enjoy my process video!
Adele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment