Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial with Andrea

Hello there! Andrea here, and today I want to share with you a fun Tuesday Tutorial!!! Yaaaaay! For our tutorial today, I have made a fun video that you can watch and follow along to make a lovely love letter layout with the new, and oh so pretty, “Bright Side” add on kit for February from Citrus Twist!


I loooooove all the kits from this month! I always love the kits but this may be my fave month ever as there are so many dreamy and girly and really sweet goodies in all the kits (and so much brand new product too, straight from Creativation/CHA!)! I love the February kits so much that I think all that love just put me in a super duper lovey dovey mood...it probably helped that it is the season of love right now too as Valentines Day is fast approaching... Anyways, all this love made me feel like making something special for and about my love...my hubby Ryan! So today, I want to show you how to create this special love letter style layout that is perfect for the one that you love!


I love writing love letters to my hubby! We write them to each other all the time (even after eight years of marriage) and especially for holidays like Christmas and of course, Valentines Day! If you have never written a love letter before, here is your chance to start!


Take the time and write out something special for someone you love. It can be a friend, your son or daughter or your spouse...anyone you love! And if you aren't feeling the love letter thing, you could also just do a little fun handwriting on your layout and list out all of the things that you are loving right now or maybe even a little letter to yourself where you talk about what you love about you! There are so many fun ways to adapt this idea to your life, so go ahead and have fun and do what suits you!


This Tuesday Tutorial was so much fun to do! And I think you will find there are a lot of fun tips and tricks and techniques in this layout tutorial! I show you how to make a cool decorative paperclip, how to add a touch of watercoloring to your layout, a different way to incorporate journaling onto your layout, and how to make your embellishments pop off the page!


Most importantly though, I hope that this tutorial really inspires you to make something special for someone you love this Valentines Day! Watch the video tutorial and have fun!



Xoxoxoxo --- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment