Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday sketch - pocket scrapbooking in 2017!

How is your memory keeping in 2017 going so far? Did you make any changes in your albums this year?

For me the biggest change was picking the album - after years of doing my pocket scrapbooking in 6x8 and 9x12 format I decided to upgrade my album to 12x12 and I love it!

PL5

Bigger album gives me more room to play with photos and beautiful papers, I have space to use some of the bigger embellishments (like the pink camera from February Citrus Twist Kit!) and my compostition still looks airy and light!

PL4

In album like these I love especially the page protectors that allow me to use 6x4 cards. It's so easy to fill album with them! Also cropping 6x6 paper from small paper pads allows me to make matching compositions on my pages in few little moments.

PL3

As you can see photos in my album are also a real mix - I use some of the pictures taken with my DSLR camera, throw here and there photos from Instagram and make mini collages of images downloaded from my Insta Story. I love that this mix of different pictures makes my album look real and eclectic.
PL1

In 2017 I also decided to take on more relaxed approach to memory keeping. I don't fill my album weekly, instead I document in here important moments and little. everyday joys. In January we moved our home, settled down in new place and enjoyed some fun days out - it all has space in the album.

PL2

I made two above pages using papers and embellishments from February Citrus Twist Kits - I loved the pop of yellow in them, it just screams spring to me and although it's still winter in Poland it definitely makes me smile when I look at these pages :)

PL-sketch1

Of course there are also sketches for you to follow if you would like to play with any of my compostions :)

PL-sketch-2

Have fun documenting memories in 2017! As always we are looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations made with Citrus Twist Kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment