Monday, December 12, 2016

Traveler's Notebook with Zinnia

Hello there! It's Zinnia again. Happy Monday! 

I am here today to share with you another layout that I have created for my traveler's notebook.
I used Citrus Twist Kit December Pocket Life + Sprinkle Kit to create this layout. It's super fun, easy and fast! Let me show you some sneak peek of my layout.






How's the sneak peek? Do you want to see more? What about the overall layout? Yes? Keep scrolling!!





Do you like my layout? I am totally obsessed with my own layout for some reasons. I like how simple it looks.  
I made this layout within 25 minutes, super fast and easy! I have a PROCESS VIDEO to share with you too. If you are interested in watching how I created this layout, here it is! I hope that I've inspired you to document your moments in your notebook as well. Don't forget to like and subscribe to my Youtube Channel!



Thank you so much for dropping by!
xoxo, 
Zinnia


No comments:

Post a Comment