Thursday, September 24, 2015

Food Coma - patchwork mini book with process video


Hi Guys! It's Mira Jurecka here today with some mini book love :)
I have like tones of pictures presenting very simple story - our daughter's recent food exploration. She's at the very beginning of that adventure but She's doing great, You should see Her! Her funny faces and the apetite! Adorable...
I thought it would be nice to have some of those pictures closed in the form of mini album.
So when I saw CP Wonder collection from September PL and Embellishment Kits I knew immediately - this is the time! I want it all in my mini book!
And here it is - fat little scrapbook that I admire:


For some time now I looove creating this tag pendants to add some fun extra dimension to my mini books. This time it was super easy, cause I found a lot of tags in the kits! Some of them were ready-to-go, some of them I cut from the mini paper pad.


Obviously there is a lot of space in my mini albums to use these gorgeous CTK stamps!











With all those tiny lovely stickers, small paper elements, puffy stickers and scraps of paper my mini was super easy to put together!


And talking about super powers... I especially love the picture, where Ola holds the spoon with Her feet - isn't that funny? Do all the kids have that skill?



Oh yes - She seems to really enjoy this food journey!

Guys, for those of You who are curious how this mini was created - I also prepared a process video! I hope You will enojoy watching it:



I hope You like it :)
Have a great day!

2 comments: